Social Icons

A morning ‘jack’ in the bus


A morning ‘jack’ in the bus
It was drizzling incessantly but I had to go out as I was given responsibility to look after a stall in the BMICH during the book exhibition. I wore a short skirt, a sleeveless top with my shoulders and arms well exposed and carried a big bag full of paper things related to the stall.

I got into a 120 bus from Kohuwela. It was jam packed! I had to get off at Thunmulla junction and find my way to the BMICH through Buller’s Rd. As I squeezed in my boobs brushed against the arms of many guys. I just could not help it as the bus was so crowded. Remember: just because some woman brushes past you brushing her boobs against you does NOT mean she is looking for a jack! Anyway I was conscious of my boobs touching male bodies and I am sure my nipples would have grown erect!!

Once I settled myself between two women – the only space I could find – my eyes started roving around looking for chances of a bus jack. Whenever I get into a crowded bus my pussy is on the alert looking for guys whom I could jack/who would jack me. Women who do jacks are always on the look out for a good chance where a good jack session can be done without anyone noticing it. Only those inexperienced or those careless would jack in such a way where somebody could see what’s happening!

And that happened! Right before me on my right was a young guy and he was pasted against the girl in front in such a way that he has to either be her boyfriend/husband or a jacker! I kept my eyes glued on them to see which was which! I got the chance to observe that it was a jacker when the bus jerked and for a moment their bodies separated and I saw a great bulge where the guy’s cock should be! He was erect!

Once again the pasting took place. The girl kept quiet probably as she liked what was being done to her bum. Her knickers must be soaking wet I thought to myself as looking at what was taking place my pussy started getting wet!

The way it was being done could be seen by anyone who is particularly looking for such things………….and I was looking for such things! I was getting aroused like nothing. I wanted that bulge against MY bum. The feel of an erect cock against my bum or thigh is a terribly horny thing………….it makes my knees go weak with terrific sex feelings! I could imagine what the girl must be feeling! The first thing she would do when in her workplace would be to run to the toilet and masturbate to release the sexual tension – there was NO way she could otherwise concentrate on her work! I always do it!

If it was me (I told myself) I would know what to do to maximise on the jack without being noticed using the jam packed crowd and my big bag as my cover. While I was thinking how I would do it the girl suddenly moved away and got out of the bus when it stopped near the kovil on Havelock Rd. Others too got down which created some space here and there.

The guy was left standing with a big bulge which he tried to cover by moving his body away to his right. With no hesitation at all I side stepped as if to get down and wedged myself into the space between the jack guy and the guy in front of him. The guy had turned his body to his right so my bum was facing his left thigh.

Crowds got in and it got jam packed again. The guy in front of me backed towards me with the filling crowd. I gave him my full chest with my boobs flat against his back – he surely must feel it! I too took the opportunity and backed up towards the jack guy behind me. I felt his thigh against my bum. A slight shudder went through my body at the contact. I was praying he turns left so that he could paste his bulge against my bum. The passing moments were sexually electrifying!!

The waiting was killing. He would lose his erection soon. I wanted to feel his hard cock against my bum soooooooooooo badly! I could not take it anymore. In order to send him a message I deliberately moved my bum against his thigh in a slightly rotating manner. I pushed my big bag which was on my left flank further behind towards the jack guy so that a good part of his thigh would be covered. No one could then see what was happening even if he jacks me with his cock ‘out’ (which has happened to me several times). I started jacking since I was twelve years when I came to know about jacking – with many ‘uncles’ jacking me when going to school or when going home after school!

I felt him move. He must have got the message. I felt his bulge - now a bit less I thought to myself – nudging me now and then with the movement of the bus – as if testing me! I pasted my bum against his crotch so that he would have no more doubts as to my intentions. I rotated my bum gently against his cock and felt it growing harder. My knees went weak with excessive sexual desire and my pussy twitched in pure, raw lust! The game was on!

I felt him too moving. His upraised cock was right between the valley of my bum. The skirt I was wearing was made out of thin material (and I do not wear an underskirt or panty generally) and I was sure he could feel my bum as if without any clothes on! My bag was covering my bum area fully and his thigh area so partially that no one on our left side would see the jacking taking place. I suddenly felt a raw desire to feel his cock in my hand. I wanted to shag him!

I slowly turned to my right. To my right was a seated woman. She could not see what was going on. He was standing behind me in such a way that he was covering the two passengers behind him. I slid my right hand behind me and probed for his bulge. It came into contact. He must have sensed my probing as I felt him also turning a little so that I could have easy access to his cock. I grabbed the bulge. I had him. I started squeezing it rhythmically! The bag provided ample cover!

In a few moments – in less than about thirty seconds – I felt his cock go that extra rigid and then pulsate. I knew he was leaking in his trunk! I continued till I felt the cock go slack and slowly took my hand away and resumed my former position as if nothing had happened.

Two halts later he got down. Before he got down he shoved a visiting card in my left hand very discreetly. I am tempted to call him and get fucked by him. He looked a nice guy. One halt later I got down. 

I felt my pussy juice running down my thighs! Taking a trishaw to the BMICH the first thing I did was to repair to the toilet where I impatiently masturbated and had a whopping orgasm that shook my whole body to the core! 

The jack scene kept running in my mind the whole day. So come evening I was in the toilet again and had another session imagining the jack scene – leisurely this time – but yet again had a whopping orgasm! I masturbated again on bed using my vibrator this time and slept like a log with the vibrator still between my thighs – I sleep naked most times – it is so sexy!

A few days later when I wanted to call him I found the visiting card misplaced. A fuck with him was never meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tags

sinhala wela katha xslg welakathasinhala huththa puka hukanawa amma ammata hukanawa welakatha wala katha sinhalasexstories sexylk lakbadu bus jack payya paiya sex katha
wela katha sinhala 2013 welakathasinhala puke arinawa